1. What is Revoluce Healthcare?
Revoluce Healthcare is into the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry. A Start-up led by 3 Young Entrepreneurs who have a vast experience in the Pharmaceutical Healthcare sector and are determined to provide the best of solutions at reasonable costs.
2. What services does Revoluce healthcare provide?
- Distribution of Pharmaceutical Products, Medical devices and Equipment
- Medicines at Retail outlets
- Home Deliveries of medicines
- Dietician Visits
- Laboratory/Pathology Services and
- Organic & Healthy Food Products
3. How do I order Medicines from Revoluce?
It’s an easy and hassle-free process to order Medicines from Revoluce.
- WhatsApp your Valid Prescription on +91 8448449877 with all your required medicines.
- Our Customer Care Executive will call you back to confirm the Order.
- Once order confirmation is done your medicines are delivered at your Doorstep.
4. What is a valid prescription
The prescription shared by the customer MUST contain the following information:
- Name and address of the Doctor
- Doctor’s stamp or signature
- Patient name and age
- Date of visit or date of the prescription
- Name of medicine, dosage, strength and duration for which it is required.
5. How do I book appointment for Lab Test?
- Call or WhatsApp the Prescription on +91 8448449877 with your Lab Test requirements.
- Confirmation call for setting up a time slot for blood sample collection will be received
- A Phlebotomist will collect the sample from your home at the pre-decided time slot.
- An E-report will be sent to you within 24 hours* (Depending on the tests done).
6. Does Revoluce have a Physical Pharmacy Store?
Yes. Currently Revoluce has its own flagship outlets at the following 3 locations
- Shop No1-7, Hill Park, Omkar CHS, Triveni Nagar, Malad (East), Mumbai – 97
- 10, Mirza Galib Rd, Byculla West, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400008
- Shop No.3, Mahaveer Co Op Hsg Soc., Kokani Pada, Malad East, Mumbai – 97
We are soon planning to open more stores across Mumbai and other cities.
7. How is Revoluce Healthcare different from others?
- Flat 20% Discount on all your Medicines and on Every Order.
- Presence of a Physical Medical Store in Malad, Byculla- Mumbai.
- Easy Return and Exchange policy.
- Patient education and training on usage of Medical Devices by a trained team of Customer Delight Officers.
- Genuine and 100% trusted Branded and Generic medicine brands
- Laboratory Test Service Available from NABL, CAP and ISO Certified Lab.
- Collection of Samples at your Home from Qualified Phlebotomists and Delivery of E-Reports within 24 Hours.
- Healthy and Organic Food Products available on request.
8. Is my order delivery safe and hygienic?
Being in the Healthcare industry, we are on the forefront of maintaining Safety and Hygiene. Our Pharmacists and Delivery Executives take utmost precautions in sanitation of themselves and parcel is delivered in most safest and hygienic manner.
9. What are the Payment options available?
A Customer can avail any of the following payment options for his/her order:
- Cash on delivery
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
10. In which areas does Revoluce provide Home delivery of Medicines?
- Currently Revoluce provides Home Delivery in Mumbai and Sub-Urban region.
- We deliver pan India via our courier service partners
- International orders are catered based on valid and authentic prescription.
11. Are there any Delivery Charges applicable?
Home Delivery in Mumbai is Free for order value of Rs.1,000 and above. For orders having value below Rs.1,000, Delivery Charges of Rs. 40 is applicable in Mumbai and for orders outside Mumbai, the Courier Charges are applicable to the client.
12. I wish to explore opportunities and business development with Revoluce Healthcare
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we are more than enthusiastic to have collaborations which can create an impact in the Industry.